Finish the sentence – “Keeping up with the…” Whether you are a fan of the Kardashians or not, you probably completed that sentence with their name instinctively. This isn’t surprising…Read More
The way we typically think of achievement is unhelpful for those of us with anxiety or depression. When we think about the things we need to get done (but are…Read More
Self-love is more impactful on your well-being than romantic love. As February 14th looms around the corner, you may be feeling a lack of love (be this love from another…Read More
Do you feel as though you spend your life going from one problem to the next? If you do, you are not alone. A lot of people feel as though…Read More
“You alright mate?”- a question that’s hard to say no to. Often, when someone says: “You alright?”, it can seem more like a statement than a question. If you are…Read More
Being Your Own Guide – honest reviews of self-help resources: First, We Make The Beast Beautiful by Sarah Wilson
I thought I’d snuggle into autumn with a new book. When life throws you a global pandemic and the world is more unpredictable than ever, why not soothe that anxiety…Read More
I know how scary it can be to make first contact with a counsellor. I also know that not every counsellor you contact will be right for you. This means…Read More
- How our mind can work against us, and how to take back control.
- Scared to get started? Try setting yourself smaller goals or time-based goals.
- Why you should make loving YOURSELF a priority this February (even if you are in a relationship).
- Should your counsellor be helping you with more than the here and now?
- What different counselling methods mean for you.